
Happy advance Birthday Neh!! You enjoy it aight. Sorry I couldnt be there for the 'celebration-outin', but yeh you can just imagine me there inside the pic doin the V- hand sign on nick's head or something like that. :D Oh I noticed that you people looks so happy in the pic (except caleb,I'm not pickin on you but hey you aint smiling bruther :p), well it's great to see ya'll doin good and I certainly do hope to see you guys soon :) Thats bout it i'll update more other time, enjoy the night.
3 Comments:
heyyyyyy andrew.
dammit i have a HAPPY expression, LOL! at least i m not talkin on the fone like matthew hehehehe
hey, you got a problem with speaking on the phone? at least i am smiling even when I'm on the phone. elephantspaceman? Hmph!
hey i didnt say anything bad abt u and ur stoooopit fone hey. i m smiling too...UNIQUELY!! blah!
Post a Comment
<< Home