07-03-07
Know what? I've got NO school to go to!! haha. The application for private are close and wit my kind of bull result it's not even possible to appeal online for any poly courses. DEAD END!! So umm yeh I'm gonna try to come out wit some other plan, hopefully. Guess I really fucked my education badly this time.
I kinda like watchin Hiong Kong's movies now, so I went to catch the movie Protege yest, it's really a good movie, if you've got time go catch it.
And here's a great title that everyone sld be familiar wit, probably the best HK movie ever produced.
Gonna go and start my day now. Have a good one. :)

5 Comments:
how much did u get?
i like the wu jian dao alot!!! superb!!!
anonymous- 26 for R4, whats worse is that i failed my English. haha.
jack- same same, its super good.
Heylo, been good seeing you around lately :) hurry find a school! hahah
abby- hello. :) yeh thats because i've been goin to the arcade pretty often. haha.
Post a Comment
<< Home