Fwet, aint gold sweet? This some dope ass collab from 5 big names.
Alright been a busy week once again this time round, manage to catch 2 movie on thurs and fri, click and Tokyo drift. Both are highly recomended movie for ya'll to catch, the story line of click is just great, some unexpected twist in the back and of course Kate Bekinsale who is super duper hot, whereas fast and furious was just mainly to catch those chicks and car babies in the sexy and colourful underground world of Japanese drift racing, you can really feel the tunes and the vibes in the movie.
Here's the real stuff!!
Pretty being isnt she? Fooh!
Teriyaki Boyz - Tokyo Drift Music Video
Feel the vibes!
Went to east coast on Sat, had quite a good time there, the wind there was damm good. I swear you can really fall into deep sleep with the wind there. But the damm thing is that I some how broke Darren's bike, with that I actually had to push the bike all the way back to our locker point, crappy! Sorry loke bout your bike, will try to find time to fix it soon.
Sleep sleep sleep!
As for today didnt go for church and FOP, sorry guys, I was a little lazy for it, haha, instead I went to cine for some gaming session. Thats it for this whole week. I'll be looking foward to next week as it will be a short school week with national day coming up, got some plan in mind, but but but, I gotta spare some time for ma studies man, cant go around slacking too much, if I do I'll definately pass my o level with flying eggs yo.
Have a great week ahead peeps. Happy holidays soon to come!!
:)
2 Comments:
haha, what a long post! indeed the week's been busy, catch up with your school work soon! (:
rene- yea, it seems like my longest post ever, haha. you work hard too.
Post a Comment
<< Home