23-07-06
Been real busy these few days, so busy that I barely have the time to use com, which I actually did most of the time. The weekend started with the interclass softball, queuing up for those damm shoe, town, church and soccer. It's darn tiring but yea at least everything went well. Firstly congrats to the 4-Love softball team for being the champ, ya'll did well yo, big up to the team, secondly I got those SBTG dunks after the very long queue, big thanks to Keefe for the hook up, Darren for being there to accompany us and of course my PSP for the hard work it put in to entertain me, lastly I did enjoyed the soccer game today, for this the credits goes to ah neh, Not a bad week huh. Gonna get some rest for now, oh yea, if anyone aiming for those SBTG dunk and haven't got their hands on it, I've got a pair of size 9 available for sale, do contact me if interested, Im a freaking re-seller, I know, no heat bout it peeps.
Dig it players!!

8 Comments:
Grace- I'm not wearing them, haha. It's not my type and I'm not gonna run that 2.4 too, it's too troublesome. haha.
Rene- Since the day I started wearing my first shoe? haha, I can always fit into size 9 all along.
hi there.. my name is keefe and im interested in your size 9.. please email me at fuckfrontal@hotmail.com
Keefe- Alright dude, I'll give you a special price, get back to you asap.
ok i offer you 3.50USD
keefe- alright the shoes yours. :)
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home