15-11-06
FUCK THE CLOCK!!
Dear time if you would, please go on faster can you? I really wanna get over wit the last two papers!! Study study study, although it becomes some whut like a habit but still it's really boring. Bah!!
Lookin on the better side, I'm done wit most of the papers! Fairly manageable I guess. Another thing is that there's much to look foward to during the hols, aiyaa!! And after coming in terms wit myself, perhaps I should stop being so lazy and start doin things I'm suppose to or used to do, I need to try puttin in some life and joy for my own life sake. :D
Allow me to indulge in watchin Blood+ again for now.
Goodbye.
ps; pocky rawks. :)

4 Comments:
haha, ya...time flys? i think not...3 weeks of play is so fast, but 3 weeks of exam is like 3 century...but bear for 5 more day and wo hoo, play play play!but 3 month is like 3 min in play time
pocky rocks!
woo, jack's back.
anyway,
so how was that
strawberry pocky? haha.
one last paper left!!
finally, next week and its all
OVER!!@#$%^&*
lets go play boss.(:
whee~
jack- yeh true.
deb- :D
grace- it's good, exactly one last!
Post a Comment
<< Home